Employment Opportunities at DeLand-Weldon
Thank you for your interest in working for DeLand-Weldon Schools.
DeLand-Weldon CUSD #57 is committed to diversifying its faculty and staff through the dynamic recruitment of candidates who would contribute to the racial and ethnic diversity of the district. Under-represented groups, including persons with disabilities, are especially encouraged to apply. DeLand-Weldon is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, Equal Access Employer, committed to non-discrimination against any student, employee, or prospective employee on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital or parental status, national origin or ancestry, creed, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, medical condition, or political affiliation.
DeLand-Weldon provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the District Office. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be a on a case-by-case basis.
- BUS DRIVERS
- DeLand-Weldon CUSD #57 has immediate openings for bus drivers. Regular daily route pays for two hours in the morning and two hours in the afternoon at $16 per hour. In addition to the daily route, there are extra-curricular runs which pay $11.00 per hour. License, expenses and related training are paid by the district. Eligible applicants must be able to pass a background screening and DOT physical with drug screen. Contact Matt Goldman, Transportation Director, at 309-928-7691 x 2023.
- CUSTODIAN POSITION AVAILABLE
- DeLand-Weldon CUSD #57 is now accepting applications for a full time custodian. Hours will be 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Starting wage will be $12.00/hr and benefits will be in accordance with DWEA contract. Ideal candidates should have a background in maintenance and/or school custodial experience. Physical and drug screen required. Request an application from Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up at the Unit Office, 304 E Illinois Route 10, DeLand, Illinois. Deadline for applications is Monday, May 24. For questions, call 309-928-7691 ext 2021.
How to Apply:
- Please initially email a Letter of Interest and Resume to Mr. Matt Goldman, Middle School/High School Principal at email@example.com and Mrs. Amanda Geary, Superintendent/Elementary Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all positions, applicants must submit the following materials to:
304 E. Illinois Rt. 10
DeLand, IL 61839
- Employment Application that can be found here.
- Transcripts (unofficial copies will be accepted during application stage)
- Copy of Illinois Teaching Certificate (for certified staff members) OR your ECS/License number.