Employment Opportunities at DeLand-Weldon
Thank you for your interest in working for DeLand-Weldon Schools!
DeLand-Weldon CUSD #57 is committed to diversifying its faculty and staff through the dynamic recruitment of candidates who would contribute to the racial and ethnic diversity of the district. Under-represented groups, including persons with disabilities, are especially encouraged to apply. DeLand-Weldon is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, Equal Access Employer, committed to non-discrimination against any student, employee, or prospective employee on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital or parental status, national origin or ancestry, creed, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, medical condition, or political affiliation.
DeLand-Weldon provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the District Office. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be a on a case-by-case basis.
AVAILABLE TEACHING POSITIONS:
- HIGH SCHOOL MATH TEACHER
- MIDDLE SCHOOL ENGLISH/LANGUAGE ARTS TEACHER
- HIGH SCHOOL SPANISH TEACHER
To Apply for a Teaching Position:
- Please email a Letter of Interest, your resume, and a minimum of three professional references to Mr. Matt Goldman, Middle School/High School Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
AVAILABLE COACHING POSITIONS:
- MIDDLE SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL COACH
- HIGH SCHOOL CHEERLEADING COACH
Qualifications: Must possess or acquire a valid Illinois Teaching Certificate or valid ASEP Certification
Apply To: Ryan Pray, Athletic Director, at email@example.com
AVAILABLE NON-CERTIFIED POSITIONS:
- BUS DRIVER
- DeLand-Weldon CUSD #57 has an immediate opening for a bus driver and substitute bus drivers. Regular daily route pays for two hours in the morning and two hours in the afternoon at $16 per hour. In addition to the daily route, there are paid extra-curricular/athletics routes to supplement income. License, expenses and related training are paid by the district. Eligible applicants must be able to pass a background screening and DOT physical with drug screen. If interested, contact Matt Goldman, Transportation Director at firstname.lastname@example.org