Board of Education Links
Board of Education Elections:
There will be three board member positions on the ballot on April 6, 2021. Petitions to be on the ballot can be picked up at the Local Election Authority, which is the Piatt County Clerk’s office. Petitions may start circulation on September 22, 2020. Petitions can then be filed in the County Clerk’s office between December 14 and December 21, 2020.
Regularly Scheduled Board of Education Meetings
Board of Education Meeting Agendas
Board of Education Meeting Minutes
Collective Bargaining Agreement - Contract
Notice to Parents to Request Their Child's Classroom Teachers' Qualifications
As a parent or guardian of a student receiving funds under Title 1 of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, you have the right to know the professional qualifications of the teachers who instruct your Federal law gives you the right to recieve the following information about each of your child's classroom teachers and there paraprofesionals, if any:
- Whether Illinois has licensed or qualified the teacher for the grade or subject he/she teaches.
- Whether the teacher is teaching under an emergency permit or other provisional status by which licensing status has been waived.
- The teachers' college major.
- If the teacher has any advanced degrees, and if so, the subject of the degrees.
- Whether teacher aides or other paraprofesionals provide services to your child and if so, their qualifications.
If you would like this information, please contact the unit office at 217.736.2311
These notices are required by Federal Law to help us receive Title 1 funds. Our district recieves Title 1 flow-through monies which help fund our Title 1 reading program.